EFHPA has a growing membership base of patient associations from countries across Europe. If you’d like to find out more about becoming a member, please get in touch using our contact form.
Each member strives to:
- defend the right of patient access to their treatment of choice,
- raise awareness of homeopathy at their respective national level,
- increase the acceptability of homeopathy amongst policy makers,
- increase homeopathy’s acceptance amongst doctors and other health care professionals, and
- increase acceptance of homeopathic treatment options in patients, and in members of the public.
Below is a list of links to each of our our member patient associations, and there’s a location map at the end for extra information about each organisation.
Click on location pins to read extra information about each:
Please visit our Contact page for reputable information from other health organisations, including the homeopathic community.