EFHPA has a growing membership base of patient associations from countries across Europe. If you’d like to find out more about becoming a member, please get in touch using our contact form.
Each member strives to:
- defend the right of patient access to their treatment of choice,
- raise awareness of homeopathy at their respective national level,
- increase the acceptability of homeopathy amongst policy makers,
- increase the acceptability of homeopathy amongst doctors and other health care professionals, and
- increase homeopathic acceptance in patients and members of the public.
Below is information that links to other reputable sources of information on homeopathy, in addition to detailed information on each of our member patient associations. Please find:
- A visual map showing the locations for each of our member patient associations across Europe. You can click on each location or map pin to find out more about them.
- Frequently asked questions in multiple languages, from the Homeopathy Research Institute. Links to the HRI website.
- Reputable information from other health organisations, including the homeopathic community.
- A full list of our current EFHPA member patient associations.
To find out more about becoming a member, please get in touch.